Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Vegas or Bust!

Nick has been talking about taking me to Vegas for a while. Finally, we booked some tickets, some shows, and dinners. We were SO excited to go. First trip with no baby, first trip to Vegas (for me anyway)...it was going to be so FUN!!

3 days before we leave (Tues) Siena starts puking.
2 days before we leave (Wed) Nick starts puking.
1 day before we leave (Thur) Kelly starts puking.
4 hrs before we leave (Fri) my brother, Jan, starts puking (he helped Nick with Siena when I went to my night shift on Wed)

We ALL got the flu and this trip is NOT looking good. I started puking on my Wed night shift at work (I am sure they were super excited about that!) and was supposed to be picking up my mom at the airport that day. Luckily, I have wonderful friends who jumped in and let me sleep.

Friday morning comes and Nick and I are on a plane to VEGAS...still not 100% but DARN IT, we are GOING. Here are some pictures from our trip (double click on them to see them larger).



We really had a blast despite not drinking for the first COUPLE of nights and eating some bland foods ;-)We are so glad we went and we really hope to visit again some day when we are both healthy!

No comments: