Thursday, March 27, 2008

Duke Gardens

So not too long ago Nick's car was broken into. They came right into our driveway and busted the back passenger side window. Besides the fact it sucked to have a complete stranger IN YOUR YARD and the dumbest police officer EVER come take our statement the next day, I didn't have a car for the day. Nick had to take my car to work while I called the insurance and dealt with all the 'window fixing' stuff. So stuck at the house on a beautiful day with a one-year old doesn't sound horrible...BUT IT IS.

Luckily, Amy my bestest "Just Barely" friend came to my rescue. We shoved all 3 huge car seats across the back of her SUV and went to the beautiful Duke Gardens to feed the ducks and have a picnic. This was a much better day than it all started off to be. See the slideshow to see the fun!

Thanks Amy ;-)



PS... Click on "Just Barely" to see Amy's HYSTERICAL blog about life and motherhood. You'll LOVE it ;-)

1 comment:

justbarely said...

Anytime, lady. And by "any time," I mean between the hours of 9-1 and 5-9.

Cute pictures!