Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Coozie or Just Being Creative?


When Siena and I were playing in the back yard she decided to use one of her play cups as...hmmm...a coozie of sorts. (For those of you that don't know what a coozie is, it is typically a foamy-like object designed to wrap around a drinking bottle/can of some sort. Usually an alcoholic drink but I have seen them used for non as well) It is probably bad or evil of me to mention the word "coozie" and that she most likely was using this seemingly innocent sour cream container as a cup holder to be funny or creative. Siena doesn't even know what a coozie is.
I still prefer to call it as I see it ;-)

2 comments:

jennpalmisciano said...

Kelly, why would you ever need THAT much sour cream????

justbarely said...

It could be worse--as you've seen, my kids do use actual coozies for their sippy cups. In another couple of months Siena will be the age Ella was when she started getting Steve a beer by herself...