Thursday, September 25, 2008

Topsail Beach Fun

For my birthday this year I wanted to have a nice chill time at the beach with close friends. We went to Topsail Beach and booked this fabulous house ON the beach...right at the water. It was gorgeous and fun - Everything a 30th birthday should be ;-) We played games, hung out on the beach, watched movies and football, and had great conversation...when the girls were ASLEEP! They put together a really fun evening for my birthday with cake, candles and balloons...it was wonderful...more than I could have asked for.

Well enough blabbering from me ;-) Here are pictures from our fun five days at the beach!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Topsail Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane