Saturday, April 18, 2009

6 MONTHS!? What?!

Some one said I was 6 months old...

I really can't believe it. Half of one year has flown by.

I am still a happy camper. Check out my new 'stats'!

I weigh 16 lbs 3.5 oz which puts me at a slim 30th percentile BUT I am 27 inches long putting me in the 70th percentile for height! Hmmm...I am tall and skinny. Are we sure about who my parents are?? Well, I suppose there is still time for me to stunt my growth ;-)

I can roll over in both directions and can play for a long time on my belly while lifting my whole chest off the floor! Babbling is a fun past time, although, screaming in short, LOUD bursts seem to amuse the most lately. I can blow raspberries as you can watch in the video below...


All in all, I am still a very happy little man!!

1 comment:

CFHusband said...

love it, he is bigger than our 16 month old Gwynnie!

Tricia