Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July Portraits

I usually don't get portraits of the kids done because...well, because they usually come out so-so and I spend a million dollars for sheets of pictures where half of them end up sitting in its package- all alone and frameless. I went into this shoot with the same attitude (yet for some reason still wanted to try) and came out of it surprised. Siena was awesome - hamming it up at every request of the photographer (who was fantastic with her!). Jack...er...well Jack wasn't so hot on the idea of this stranger taking his picture, especially since he is in FULL SWING stranger anxiety stage. Even with this huge hurdle, the photographer still managed to take some cute pics of him too. Unfortunately, there are none with them together. Siena just wasn't up for it after her full photo shoot. Thoughts to consider for next time (if there is one...I may not press my luck!)

Enjoy the cute pics and let me know if there are any you'd like ;-)

No comments: