Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jackson Nicola is here!

Hey All- after all my whining and groaning about being pregnant, little Jackson is finally here...exactly on his due date.

Go figure!

Simple explanation: Jack was born by c-section on October 17th at 8:39pm weighing in at a whopping 7lbs 6oz (almost 2lbs heavier than Siena was!) and measuring 19 and 3/4 inches (2 inches longer than Siena).

Extended explanation: Jack came by c-section after I labored since 2:30am, went into the hospital at 9am, got my epidural (I love you anesthesia man!!!!) at 11am and had progressed to 5cm, pitocin started at 2pm to make contractions better, water broken...no progression. Being that Siena was a c-section as well the docs didn't want to take any chances by waiting even longer for me to dilate...so off to surgery we went at 8-ish pm.

Here is a slideshow of pics so far. Remember you can double click if you want to see the pics larger (in a non-slideshow format).



Happy 1 day birthday baby boy. We love you!!!

8 comments:

S K M said...

oh my goodness, he is so beautiful. Congratulations. Love the pics! So excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I'm so happy for you and your new expanded family. He is precious and I'm glad you are finally able to enjoy him. Sienna is going to be a wonderful big sister - love to you all!

Anonymous said...

He is GORGEOUS. We cant wait to see him...we need to schedule a date when we can come down....SOON!! :)

CFHusband said...

Congrats! I'm sure Tricia will be here soon to see!

justbarely said...

I bet Siena hated to leave her baby brother at the hospital! Can't wait to meet the little man--it's going to be weird having an infant around the house again :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We're all so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see you and meet the little man :)

Love,
Robert, Jamie & Bella

cFournier said...

congrats! I was at a baby shower on saturday wondering if he had come yet :) have fun with him. And point the you know what down in the diaper...i learned that the hard way...just in case no ones told you yet! haha!

CFHusband said...

Congratulations Kelly!!!! I love the pictures : ) He is so cute. What a beautiful family you have.

Tricia